The Death of Fashion : Final character designs

This is the final cast for an animation I'm working towards

The Story
Grimmy is attending The Reaper Academy, and today is his first G.R.I.M. exam! The mission is to take the soul of one of the of famous Pigment Sisters, the greatest models in the world. Red is the the youngest of the Pigment sisters, and is withering away thanks to her refusal to eat any food. Has Red finally met her end!? Is Grimmy going to pass!? And what will his supervisor think!? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!!!


The story is still in the works, but that's basically it!
Here's some of the process I went into for creating this piece.
Oh and here's some process on the models

Any input, critique, thoughts, questions, hints, or tips welcome!!!
...
......
.........
No seriously....

Bring it!!!
haha Forgive me, I'm so sleeeeppppppppyyyyy!!!

Have a good day!!!